Beta


(unity logo)

Hey today im going to be talking about the project work this week

I just spent the week making sure the game works and everything runs smoothly I also looked for some assets to put into my game because as of right now it’s still just cubes however most of the assets where paid and I don’t really want to buy them also im not too familiar with blender yet and even though I tried my had at making some assets it would take me forever to make them all so I made the creative decisions to just really show off what I have made and not bother with assets especially ones I did not make .

I reworked a level for the game making scripts work differently and what not to make doors work and place in the transition screen apart from that my game is almost finished and I have to work on a few more movement problems I encountered with my player character

Comments

  1. Hi
    I understand how hard assets can be to make and buy luckily I was able to find ones I was looking for that where free. don't beat you self up about not knowing how how use blender I don't think a lot of us had even heard of it until this year. it can't have bean easy to rework the c#scripts as all it takes is one mistake in them to through the hole thing off and it doesn't even tell you where the error is

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE