(Low poly landscape) (https://media.blendernation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/20000_Subscribers_and_Free_Assets.jpg) Here is my Game design document hope you enjoy reading Ruin Explorer Game design document Aleskander Smyczynski B00124763 Index 1. Index 2. 2.Game design A. Summary B. Gameplay 3. Technical A. Screens B. Controls C. Mechanics 4. Level Design A. Areas B. Game flow 5. Graphics A. Style B. Graphics needed 6. Sounds A. Sound B. Music 7. Schedule Game Design Summary The player is an adventurer who explores ruins for treasure. He goes in to a new ruin and has to solve puzzles find keys and use his brain to get the treasure that he is searching for. ...
Unity Logo (https://unity.com/logo-unity-web.png) Hello welcome too my blog this is a short introduction to me and what I am excited for in this module also since this module is about video games probably some of that. Well firstly I always wanted to create a video game it's always been a dream of mine but seemed very complex it's actually one of the main reasons im in the course so now that we are making one as an entire module gets me excited for the semester. I'm Not exactly sure what kind of game I would like to create it would have to have a good story since thats what I look for in a lot of video games its either for it to tell a story or being able to create one in the game. Recently I have been playing a lot of crusader king 2 which is a medieval grand strategy game however I don't know if I would call it that as there is a lot of luck involved since some wacky and unexpected things might happen for example slippin...
(https://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/1179064920/960x0.jpg?fit=scale) Advertising Game studios advertisers and game publishers have one common goal, to spread awareness of their product and then hopefully make profit from it. Advertising is a key factor in game sales in today’s market it can make a worse game sell better or a better game sell worse if advertising is or isn’t applied correctly. Advertising is also changing with the old ways not being as affective as the new. New forms of advertising are always emerging and if one can capitalize on a few aspects they can spread awareness of game and possibly increase game sales. Monetizing Companies are ways trying to find new sources of revenue, game companies are no different therefore there is more than way to monetize a game. Since the game market has grown rapidly in recent years new forms of games have emerged like the free to paly game. These new games still try to make money b...
Comments
Post a Comment