Assignments


(Wikipedia logo)
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/Wikipedia-logo-en-big.png/627px-Wikipedia-logo-en-big.png)


Hello again im Just going to talk briefly about what assignments im excited for this semester as part of the multimedia 1 module.

 

If you read my previous posts you know Im very excited for this module as a whole and that designing a video game was why I joined the course. Im intrigued by the twitter assignment as we haven’t really done it before and last year it was a little bit of a failure I just want to see if it going to work this time or not.

The Wikipedia trails are also interesting as I believe you can learn a lot from it. It also reminds of the internet game where you have to get too a certain point on Wikipedia from a different page for example get too Greek philosophy from early Nirvana and see how many pages it takes to get there. IM excited to see where it goes and what new information I can find out from it.

 

That’s it from this post im excited to go through the assignments and learn new skills while trying to make my first video game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE