Tutorial 06

 

(https://unity3d.com/files/images/ogimg.jpg)



Hello today im going to be talking about this week’s unity tutorial

We learned more about placing things in unity vr and making them snap to objects. I went over how to resize mesh sizes which was useful as i haven’t used that feature in a while and it also taught me new things on how to make things snap into place, this is useful for any game I’m making that requires items to be stopped when placed. The tutorial also shows how to make things light up with proximity which is useful for interacting with items.

The tutorial was useful learning how things light up and snap into place is good for making tutorials in video games and helping the player understand how to play the game.it would have been helpful to have a working vr controller to test these things n game but I guess testing in unity itself will have to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE