Tutorial 05

 

(https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/qNxAn4NteBqU2Cv3fW7jqW.jpg)



Hello im going to be talking about the unity tutorial for this week.

 

In this week’s tutorial we learned how to install VRTK and place assets in Vr games. It was a very easy tutorial and didn’t take much time the new thing I learned was Vertex snapping which I did not know about before. I think working In the right scale is important as well as was demonstrated in the tutorial if he didn’t resize everything he would be too small to start the car battery. This tutorial has been the most technical so far and it is a shame I do not have a vr headset to test these tutorials like it suggests in the videos. It would be nice to actually see how it looks like In game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE