Reading 09

 

(https://www.scholastic.com/content/dam/scholastic/educators/articles/how-create-perfect-independent-reading-environment-16-9.jpg.corpimagerendition.xxl.1400.788.png)


I will talk about this week’s reading task.

I left comments on Kain Bradly’s work for the gaming world’s chapter I don’t think there was much to correct his work seemed to be pretty solid and the topic informed me a lot. I’m sure that I missed some mistakes that someone could point out to me but I did read the work several times and I found nothing new.  I could not read Darragh Coles I am not sure if he uploaded his work to the google doc I emailed him im not sure if he received the email. I also read the comments left by Kain and I am planning to make the changes to the work so that it is better his comments seemed valid and it seems that he actually read my work which is appreciated as good feedback is important

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE