Tutorial 07

 

(stack of pages)



Today im going to be talking about the unity tutorial for this week.

This week’s tutorial was familiar with me as I had top do a lot with text in the game jam, game I made. So making canvass and using text mesh pro is already familiar to me. Importing google fonts is alawys useful so knowing how to do that is useful. Formatting the text was easy as I already done it before. This tutorial was a very quick one as I knew what I was doing. Making the player be able to hold the text like a clipboard was useful swell as many unity game have instruction done like this. More snapping practice is useful to know how to optimise the vr controller still a shame I cannot test it due to not having a vr headset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE