Reading 07

 

(https://media.wired.com/photos/5be4cd03db23f3775e466767/125:94/w_2375,h_1786,c_limit/books-521812297.jpg)




Hello today im going to talk about the unity tutorial for this week.

 

This week we were asked to review two other peoples work and two other peoples reviewed my work. From this criticism I now know what I need to improve in the paragraphs I had written last week. I now know that I need to expand a little on what I have written include a quote or two into the paragraph and have more information in the paragraphs. I also feel I need to read back over my paragraphs again and see if I can improve the wording aslo to see if i have correctly phrased the opening sentence and if the conclusion is correct. The feedback I received was mostly positive which I hope is a good thing but I learned a lot by reading other peoples work which I think will help me improve the paragraphs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE