Tutorial 04


(https://gbc-cdn-public-media.azureedge.net/img74897.768x512.jpg)


Hello today I will be talking about the unity tutorials for this week.

This week’s unity tutorial wasn’t very difficult it was mostly about research however I do not feel that I done to well in it and this is because due to lack of time usually I do my unity tutorial on Sunday and the reading task trough out the week. This week however I did the unity tutorial on a Thursday due to the game jam begging tomorrow and continuing throughout the weekend. This means I spent less time on the unity and reading task than I would like too because I also do other subjects on Thursday and I cannot give up on this e subjects. The unity tutorial was not a hard one learning about more VR technology and going off to do my own research was useful to understand how XR works. Another query I have is the game jam itself as we do it from Friday to Sunday depending on how much you commit to it and from what I seen the web page it is the few task we do forth is module that we did not write a blog about which is a shame because I feel recording our individual experience’s on the game jam would be useful and it would show how much work each person put it in, Its an idea for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE