Tutorial 03


(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/98/International_Pok%C3%A9mon_logo.svg/1200px-International_Pok%C3%A9mon_logo.svg.png)


 

Hello today im going to be talking about the unity tutorial I did for this week.

I continued doing the tutorial form last weeks lab after jo0t figuring out how to launch the apk on my phone I used unity to explore the world as best I could. This week however it was less based on the world in unity and more information on xr itself. There was a lot of info on mr which blends reality with the real world an app example that was given was Pokémon go. I think its useful to know about the dangers it gave so that developers can try and avoid them. I also think it’s useful to know what the compotes of how your phone determines in what area you are etc. There was another part of the tutorial that I couldn’t do with placing the Vuforia just wouldn’t work I would have like to see what it could do but it seems to be very similar to the snapchat but it appears on a piece of paper. I’m enjoying the unity tutorials but I wish that more parts would actually work this is my fault however because I do not have access to a better smartphone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE