Tutorial 02

 

 

(https://www.designnews.com/sites/designnews.com/files/styles/article_featured_retina/public/Design%20News/SegaVR.jpg?itok=QDGp_xEY)

Hello today im going to talk about the unity task for this week and how it went for me.

The unity task for me is a struggle as I did not fully complete it I was setting up to explore the vr museum with my phone i set up unity to be able to launch the application directly to my phone. The problem was that when the app launched there was a black screen on my phone and it quickly crashed when I tried another phone it wouldn’t detect it I tried looking on forums to figure to this issue but I feel like I broke unity more.  I sadly never resolved this and I am afraid that I will not be able to continue and will have to the 2d tutorial which I don’t really have a interest in doing which is a shame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE