Reading 05

                 

(https://content.fortune.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/gettyimages-476551312.jpg)



Hello today im going to be talking reading task for this week and how I did in it.

I discovered several themes in the papers I read. The first theme was about exploiting younger minds to sell products and have a more loyal fan base  which is obviously unethical but corporations have to make money somehow so why area about ethics. The second them I discovered was about product placements and how it affects people that play video games it mostly has positive affects if used correctly. The third theme was the size of the markets in different years showing how it scales compared to advertising and game budgets in different years. The fourth Theme I found was about the addictive nature of video games and how it can be exploited for profit this is similar to the exploitation of children but on a broader scale. The fifth theme was about how much does traditional ads such as banner ads influence the players.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE