Planning

 


(https://static.thenounproject.com/png/342863-200.png)



Hi in this week’s reading task we had to create a research strategy for our chosen topics.

My chosen topic was video game marketing. I choose some basic words associated with marketing itself. Some words where marketing, advertising, selling, buying, promoting, Markets. These words then helped me find topics on my chosen subject. I would then go onto the TUDublin library and search up some journals and papers on the words followed with game for example game marketing or promoting games. This gave me a wide variety of sources to choose from. I then got to work in organizing my findings after some time of searching for relevant sources, I use the research matrix to organize my findings I make 4 folders on my computer and I start putting in the relevant info into each one.

I think this is a useful academic task to have and this entire subject is most likely to be vital in 3rd and 4th year however I do feel that this subject won’t be useful past college life. I do however think that the information I find I these research papers on marketing will be useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE