Unity Tutorial 09

(Unity logo)
(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--S8JR586lcs/X8YK0Z82PSI/AAAAAAAACHs/IQcQOcyAxD8eVHvEhxFOTtj9JcFVGJR9wCLcBGAsYHQ/1024px-Unity_Technologies_logo.svg.png)

Hello today im going to be talking about the unity tutorials for this week.

This week I did not do the unity tutorials on the website instead I looked up my own unity tutorial on how to go to a new level after you complete a level so that I could make it so the player can complete a level and go onto a harder one. This a useful tutorial for me as I intend to have multiple more and more challenging levels and Id prefer to use different scenes instead of aligning them in one line this would make my csharp code form the first level change the other levels components and I do not want to have to many tags so I do not get confused. I used Brackeys a popular Unity You tuber as one of the tutorials and it was part of his making a game from start to finish series on YouTube. I also used a video called switching levels and scenes by Dual core studios but the Brackeys video was more useful to me.

It didn’t take long for me to make the trigger in Unity and make the scene switch to a new level I hid it past the door of the puzzle now that I have the scene trigger figured out I can move on to making more levels for my game .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE