Unity Tutorial 07

(unity logo)

(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Unity_Technologies_logo.svg/1200px-Unity_Technologies_logo.svg.png)



I will be talking about the unity tutorial for this week.

 So the Unity tutorial for this week brought up lot of new features that will be useful for the game Im planning to make.

 

The camera movement is the first as I require something similar for my game as I plan to have the camera angled above the level and be able to rotate around so that you can see the level form multiple angels. The power up mechanic is another one as I could use it to give the player items when he or she picks something up for example a key for a door and the power up could result in opening the door. To another area also the appearing mechanic of the power up affect could be implemented into my game I feel like I could change it somehow to work with a button to make an item appear in an area of the level. Im excited to see what is next in the tutorials and how the things we learn for the tutorials we can use for our game. I want to learn more about unity hopefully something about asset creation as that is what I am interested in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE