First playable

 

(simple drawing)



Im going to be talking about my game prototype

I have currently developed a prototype of my game which is playable I still have a lot of kinks to work but hopefully once I figure out how to make the puzzles work the game should be a breeze to complete. I simply need to match each movable object with a tag and make it so when that object is placed on a specific pressure pad it opens the door I also need to make the door open and close when there is no item on the pressure pad. This shouldn’t be hard.

As soon as I work out all these kinks I can move on to the puzzles themselves I have drawn out a prototype puzzle of something similar I want in the game but I might work on it al little more so it works better. I will also try get some feedback from fellow colleagues for some puzzles to improve hem and make them more fun and challenging. I hope to work out the kinks next week and begin making the first level soon. This will most likely be a somewhat tutorial level for the player to get sued to the controls. I also still need to either make ort find some assets for my game so it looks like a ruin you are exploring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE