Review Week Comments and Feedback

 

(blogger logo)
(https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Blogger.svg/1200px-Blogger.svg.png)


Im going to be talking about blog comments and how they influence my work flow in this semester.

Personally I found the blog comments a bit useless for me. I found that people did not really give e useful feedback and I didn’t derive anything form the comments I received. I personally think for myself I cannot say about others in the class the blog comments where a failure. I found it more useful to get feedback face to face from my friends on discord who are in my class we usually show of our games to each other and if we encounter problem we can bring it to each other and work o n a fix. Giving blog comments I dint find useful I feel like the other people in class think like me so they probably do not read them and if the quality of other blog comments are similar to mine its mostly just positive things about my game which is good but I need criticism as well.  What I really benefited from was simply looking at other peoples blogs and seeing what they are working on in there game.

I believe that a more face to face approach should be taken maybe if the class is split into feedback groups that have to meet once a week to comment on the game I found that face to face there is better feedback I seen it happen in Nicola’s lecture where we each talked about our project people would chime in and say what you could do better. It could also result in more of the same but maybe it could give people actual feedback on there.

I personally stopped doing blog comments to focus on other modules but I feel like they were not as useful for me as other parts of the weekly task like the reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game Idea Research

Introduction too me

PROTOTYPE